Sunday, September 16, 2018

Spyro The Dragon In 4 Minutes Characters

So basically I'm currently working on an animation that is (you guessed it) a Spyro the dragon animation, which is about the first Spyro game summarized in 4 minutes and its animated. And on top of that I'm currently (still) working on all of that characters that I'm going to be using for the animation. I still got 15 more left to work on and plus the bosses which is a total pain to do but who cares. So anyways these are most of the characters that I've got done so far, and yes I know that they don't really have that much detail on them but that's just the look I'm going for lol.




Extra pics!







So yeah that's all I've got done so far but I will be posting more things on here when I'm working on something and other further more updates about the project. That's all for now!

-Gordonzora

No comments:

Post a Comment