Friday, March 1, 2019

Halo Comic Announcement + Other Updates

Alright so as I stated on my other post that I was working on a Halo comic series. I am working with the character concepts and such, and I am also working on the first character that I will be introducing, and it's also almost done as well! Yayy!!!

The Halo comic is going to be set during the Halo 2 era with a little bit of reach mixed into it as well (yes I know some people don't like reach but who cares) but it will be mostly Halo 2, so yeah. The comic is going to be about a new recruit joining the UNSC with three other guys that were already joined with the UNSC before, and the UNSC built a base on a halo ring that was abandoned by the covenant and so when the covenant heard that the UNSC was building a base on there as well, they decided to do the same thing and now the UNSC and also the covenant are fighting for the ring and so on.

Anyways a side from that I am also working on a Halo animation as well, right now I am currently working on the backgrounds, but I'm still not finished with them yet. But the good thing is that I got all of the character models done now so that's great.

Also I am working on some scenes for reanimated collabs such as a Bugs Bunny one (which is done since months ago), a Zelda CDI one, and I am also planning to join a Tom And Jerry as well.

Anyways that's about it, I'll try to keep you guys informed when I have some progress with both of the things.

-Gordonzora

No comments:

Post a Comment