Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Synth


Alright, so I know you guys may be asking what is this?

Well let me explain, so anyways this "thing" here is called a synth which is an open species made by a user on Twitter by the name of VaderSan and I happened to see these guys while going through my timeline, and so since it's an open species people started to make their own synth character, so I decided to jump on the band wagon too because why not?

Anyways, so I decided to make my own "character" and I gotta say, I like the way how it looks like! :D I've never made a full body drawing with the "realistic" art style and I'm impressed with myself and the way how it looks like!

I also like how these guys look like because they remind me of the elites from Halo, and they kind of look like robot raptors lol.


Well that's about it, I'm going to try and post more of my artwork here (even though no body even comes here) so yeah.

If you guys are interested about the ref sheet, here's the link for it

-Gordonzora

No comments:

Post a Comment