Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Back Again + More Updates

Man, it's been a while since I've posted anything on here huh?

Well anyways, I've came here to share a few things with you guys. So the first thing that I want to share is I'm working on a Halo parody animation, which will be named "Halo In A Nutshell". Basically "Halo In A Nutshell" is supposed to be the whole entire Halo game (Halo CE to specific)     with some funny moments here and there with my own style of humor. So far I've got done at least half of the backgrounds and also the character models too so that's fun.

Second thing is, I'm still working on the comic characters too, the second character is almost finished so stay tuned for that.

And the last thing is I'm gonna try to make some music since I got a MIDI keyboard for my birthday, and so far I'm really starting to like it! :D


Anyways that's pretty much it, stay tuned for more updates on here.


-Gordonzora



No comments:

Post a Comment